Description : Spectron has a JV with an Italian company, IBIX Srl, for selling their products in India and neighbouring countries. Spectron requires Distributors & Dealers - Pan India for the following products:
1. Spectron IBIX blasting system:
The current blasting equipment used are very large and require high pressure for working whereas IBIX machines are portable and work at low pressure In addition, this equipment can be used for cleaning most surfaces viz. metals, stone, wood, brick, glass, tiles, etc which is not the case with the traditional blasting equipment which is used for cleaning corrosive metallic surfaces.
Traditional blasting equipment use grid, sand as the medium which is very pollutant and harmful. IBIX blasting equipment use garnet, sodium bicarbonate, calcium bicarbonate, etc as the medium for blasting.
IBIX Blasting equipment - These equipment are the perfect portable blasting equipment for a wide range of applications:
- Surface cleaning and surface preparation prior to coating in compliance with the International surface preparation standards.
- Paint stripping and coating removal; removal of: rust, oil, grease, dust, dirt, oxidation
- Abrasive blasting inside oil tanks with small manholes
- Corrosion removal and abrasive blasting of stainless steel-galvanized structures
- Maintenance of structural steel in the copper processing plants and the mining industry
Have enclosed the brochure for the complete blasting equipment, mediums used and the compressors which can be used alongside the equipment.
2. Thermal Flame spray systems:
This is a revolutionary Portable flame spray coating system for metal substrates, tanks, vessels, structural steel, concrete flooring, concrete tanks and other surfaces. The most efficient technology to prevent surface corrosion by applying eco-friendly thermoplastic coating systems on site. The most efficient technology to prevent surface corrosion by applying eco-friendly thermoplastic coating systems on site.
The system is
- portable, easy to carry easy to use
- versatile thanks to three application gun sizes with different flow rates and available in different versions (featuring straight flow or wide spray pattern), fully interchangeable
- the application process can be easily controlled by means of fast settings
3. Spectron Biocare:
It comes in liquid form and can be brushed or sprayed as per the porosity of the substrate. Once applied, it makes the substrate non-adhesive to liquids and dust while retaining the breath-ability and texture of the substrate. Can be applied on wood, concrete, bricks, stone, etc.
Biocare: A liquid spray which will help in preventing:
- airborne dirt and stains, including chewing gum, from adhering to the surface & good resistance to graffiti.
- Will reduce surface degradation as atmospheric contaminants no longer stick to the surface
- Will not alter the aesthetic of the treated surface (invisible protection) or change its colour & will remain breathable.
- Will help reduce further on-going maintenance and costs on a protected surface.
- Will prevent surfaces from deteriorating through repeated “Freeze/Thaw” cycles. Is suitable for ground surfaces with high levels of foot traffic. UV resistant. Non Flammable. Non toxic. And Environmentally Friendly.
|Company||Spectron Engineers Pvt. Ltd.|
|State / City||MAHARASHTRA/Mumbai|
|Required Distribution Territory||states|
|Distribution Partners Working Anywhere?||PAN INDIA|
|Products on Offer||Portable special cleaning & blasting, Portable surface coating system, Electrophysical dehumidification system, Water & Oil resistant impregnation sealer for building surface, Water & Oil resistant impregnation sealer for natural stone, Natural moss killer, Salt extractor for natural & artificial stone, Plant based anti-graffiti remover, Anti-graffiti removal wipes.|
|Required Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Investment Required||Rs. 5lac - Rs. 10lac|
|Security Deposit||2lacs- 5lacs|